Every trip is unique, whether it's a simple hotel reservation or a complex multi-destination experience.
In order to provide the professional services required to plan your travel, a fee may be required.
(Fees are non-refundable and are to be paid before trip planning begins.)
Travel Planning Fees
Most Cruise and Land Vacation Packages
Up to three (3) quotes for cruise or land vacation planning where minimal research is needed. A non-refundable $50 fee will be charged for each additional quote above and beyond the initial three free quotes.
Multiple destinations or customized trips requiring much planning time and research. Fee is charged per family in the travel party.
All groups of 8 or more rooms/cabins are charged a flat rate for the entire group.
Flights Only / Non-Packaged Flights
For domestic or international flight bookings only or where a flight is added outside of an existing travel package. Fee is per ticket.
Trip Payment Plans
For trips where a payment plan is available through the tour supplier, there is no charge. When a payment plan must be manually created and maintained by the travel agent, a nominal fee will be charged, per booking.
All services include
- a professional presentation of handpicked hotel, resort or cruise package options
- a carefully detailed mobile-friendly itinerary available in the palm of your hand
- personalized service
- suggestions for destination sightseeing and day trips
- prompt answers to all your questions and concerns
- 24/7 in-destination support and emergency assistance
- Electronic or paper documents, as requested
- Assistance selecting travel insurance
- Management and followup with cancellations, changes and future travel vouchers.
- Options for Travel Insurance